_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
im so super duper sleepy now. what do to.. i only slept for 2hrs ++ ytd.. no choice alrt.. had to complete my fnn. so glad that everything's over and done with, practical and all. sheng gan is a real bully. hahas.. but it was fun working at the same table as him..
so i cooked, wantons,baked salmon and baked rice, and mango pudding. all went well thou the olive oil smell that harboured from the wantons .. shit holes. i should have just used the vegetable oil. that bloody plastic smell that came from the olive oil is giving me a real bad headache.. gosh i can hardly open my eyes..
im addicted to bloggin now i guess. so no matter how heavy or droopy my eyelids are.. i must BLOG !! as usual, im online now.. waiting for him to go online.. hahas.. today vic drew this really awful picture of him!!! made him look like a cockroach... -.- , VIC is a bad girl.
shit . im so sleepy.
i think im collapsing soon.
i continue later.
its rock-a-baby time for me.
Baby girl I think you're radical
But you're a star and I'm fanatical
Can we start something new
Just between me and you
Pop princess hold my hand
Pop princess I'm a fan
Pop princess I need you now
Freak me out turn me indside out
Pop princess make me smile
Pop princess drive me wild
Pop princess I need you now
So baby turn your love up loud
Pop princess ohh
Pop princess ohh
So baby turn your love up loud
Pop princess ohh
Pop princess ohh
So baby turn your love up loud
Pop princess ohh
Pop princess ohh
So baby turn your love up loud
Pop princess I need you now
So baby turn your love up loud
how nice if i could be that pop princess. .... ..... ..... ... .. ... ... . .. ...... .... .... . . .... ............<3