_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
alright.. i'm being such a missy pissy.. thats it, it happened and i just gota accept it.. well nth much happened lately.. except there's this very stupid rumor spreadin arnd like WILDFIRE ,that i, AMANDA LEE QIAN WEN, like amar aka mr currypuff.. PEOPLE!!! thats a really wrong misconception!!! i do not, i repeat and emphasize greatly, that i do not like amar.. we're just friends.. y'all arhs.. aiyoo yoo las.
right now, i think i really hate the song "like you" .. but then i cant help it.. bow wow so cute.. AHH!!!!!! I HATE IT!!!!!I SERIOUSLY HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i feel like screamin and bashin someone up.. seriously.. ARGH~!!!!!! I HATE PERIODS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>=(
yesterday was even worst.. that scum.. yes, scum..i duno what to say las.. but you're such a bitch.
you only need me when you want something.. i suddenly found a whole new meanin for the term,
angel to you, devil to me..
Just you... youThat's all you ever thought aboutYou... youNo one matters like you dowhat goes around comes aroundYou should know by now
Bet you never thought that I could break youDid you think that i would look the other wayYeah you had it all figured outBut tell me who's the one who's crying now
The palm of your hand, that was your plangave me no time but now you want mineIt's all about take you took too muchNothing inside I'm all used up