_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
i'm searching high and low for adidas & puma bags. yesterday, whilst i was on my way to the coffeeshop to get dinner, i saw this oh-so-chio puma carrier.. its gorgeous.
pop! should i get a puma bag? or an adidas one? is that even how you spell adidas? i hope i spelt it right.
apart from me pondering over the choice of bags.. argh, this whole watch-harry-potter-movie-thing is driving me into a frenzy..
should i watch with D?
OR
should i watch with the clique (kj,lloyd,vic etc..) ?
OR
should i watch it with A?
OR
should i watch it with my family?
argh.
anyways, im elated that i got asked out to watch a movie.. gees. who should i watch with..
i'm so in envy of hilary duff, lindsay lohan and nicole ritchie. damm them! they downsize so fast... but i was reading
junk-feud, and in my books, a hearty lil something for people who love to read up on gossip and stupid stuff bout celebs, and i came upon nicole.. and aww, she and her fiance, so sweet.
i'm glad that i woke up at 1215 today. and in my opinion, today is a fine fine day. there is rain (
I LOVE RAIN)
, its all dark and gloomy , and the best of today's mornin was turnin on HBO and watching the best parts of a cinderella's story . it was so sweet! i was tellin someone about it today and talkin on and on ..till it became a lil squabble.. boy was it scary. i got a lil angry too.. i didnt know he took things so darn seriously too.. its as though as if he felt like everybody is out for him.. gees. but after on .. it became alright. it was definitely alright later on cuz GWEN STAFANI'S - luxurious was pouring into my ears. gosh, i love her! bla bla. so how? who should i go with?
HERE BY ME- 3 DOORS down
I hope you’re doing fine out there without me
‘Cause I’m not doing so good without you
The things I thought you’d never know about me
Were the things I guess you always understood
So how could I have been so blind for all these years?
Guess I only see the truth through all this fear,
And living without you…
And everything I had in this world
And all that I’ll ever be
It could all fall down around me.
Just as long as I have you,
Right here by me.
I can’t take another day without you‘
Cause baby, I could never make it on my own
I’ve been waiting so long, just to hold you
And be back in your arms where I belong
Sorry I can’t always find the words to say
But everything I’ve ever know gets swept away
Inside of your love…
And everything I had in this world
And all that I’ll ever be
It could all fall down around me.
Just as long as I have you,
Right here by me.
As the days grow long I see
That time is standing still for me
When you’re not here
Sorry I can’t always find the words to say
Everything I’ve ever known gets swept away
Inside of your love
And everything I had in this world
And all that I’ll ever be
It could all fall down around me
Just as long as I have you,
Right here by me.
And everything I had in this world
And all that I’ll ever be
It could all fall down around me.
Just as long as I have you,
Right here by me.
LUXURIOUS- gwen stafani
Working so hard every night and day
And now we get the pay back
Trying so hard saving up the paper
Now we get to lay back
Champagne kisses hold me in your lap of luxury
I only want to fly first class desires, you're my limousine
So elegant the way we ride, our passion it just multiplies
There's platinum lightning in the sky
Look I'm livin' like a queen
This kind of love is getting expensive
We know how to live baby
We're luxurious like Egyptian cotton
We're so rich in love we're rollin' in cashmere
Got it in fifth gear baby
Diamond in the rough is lookin so sparkly
Working so hard every night and day
And now we get the pay back
Trying so hard saving up the paper
Now we get to lay back
Sugar, honey, sexy baby
When we touch it turns to gold
Sensitive and delicate kinda like a tuberose
You know you are my treasure chest
It's pure perfection when we kiss and
You're my Mr.. I'm your Miss
Gonna be until we're old
This kind of love is getting expensive
We know how to live baby
We're luxurious like Egyptian cotton
Working so hard every night and day
And now we get the pay back
Trying so hard saving up the paper
Now we get to lay back
Cha-ching cha-ching
we're loaded and we're not gonna blow it
cha-ching cha-ching we're hooked up with the love cause we grow it
cha-ching cha-ching we got hydroponic love and we're smokin'
cha-ching cha-ching we burn it you and I, we are so lit
We're so rich in love were rollin' in cashmere
Got it in fifth gear baby
Diamond in the rough is lookin' so sparkly
Working so hard every night and day
And now we get the pay back
Trying so hard saving up the paper
Now we get to lay back