_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mom's in TTSH now having her op.
I am here in the atrium.
:)This week has been awfully packed, i'm up to the
brim!
BMGT presentation, LMS-Anger presentation, thn... BLAW test, LMS-Conflict proj, IAC video proj... My life is in a mess.I
fucking hate all the damn IS modules this sem.
LOATHE THEM TO THE CORE.
Its soooooo, common sense you know?!
like, i know how to control my anger, and i think i am aware-ENOUGH about the environment surrounding me.
PFFS.
STUPID MODULES. making me a
cranky bitch.
fuck. im becoming so vulgar again.
i have TONS OF PHOTOS in the lappy. no time to post. GRR.
on a lighter note...
I AM DESPERATE TO GET MY HANDS ON THE
BIG BANG SCARF!!! i saw some VIP-ers waving it around during concerts and stuff.
I WANT THEM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BADLY!
THANK GOODNESS-
HERMES JOB IS COMING TO ME SOON SOON SOON!!!
i smell mon-aye $$$ !Though it'll clash with my time-table... i am considering Pon-ing for 10 days.
the opportunity cost is damn
high. how can i forgo Hermes???!??!??!?!??!?!?!?
:) .... p.s and behind me sat the FCF. ( Hint: the 2nd F stands for FREAKS)