_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This is not good.
I have been mugging for BLAW the whole day. But its still not there yet.
hmmhmm. ba-la-ba-la-ba-la-beep-poo.
its okay. I CAN DO IT! =)
its all there amanda. you just need to F5 in your head thats all.
It would be the best of course, if you could just Ctrl+C, and then Ctrl+V for the common test.
But oh-no.. Amanda is a human, not a robot.
SHIT.
i am losing my sanity. AHHHHHHHHH!!!
i want the CTs to get over and done with QUICK QUICK!!
so many so many dramas!
Ive given some thought about the holiday period. I doubt i can get a job for two weeks, and even so, i dont think i can handle the job, (even though it is desperately needed. I need to stock up on moolahs!) with what... 1 2 3 4 +++ projects and assignments... so , i might be too-broke at the current. till i start working in JAN.
SO.
I have decided to....
CATCH UP ON MY DRAMAS!
OMO OMO OMO! i tell you!! yes yes, I TELL YOU!!!
--------------------------------------------------
HWANG JIN YI
WITCH YOO HEE
GOONG S
( i know, just kill me right now)
COFFEE PRINCE
BROWN SUGAR MACCHIATO
(wow. i really ought to be stoned)
...
AGGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGGAGAGGAAGA!
many Y!
wait for me dramas, AMANDA's going to put you back into her PANDORA AMANDA's BOX soon.
... oh, and dear Ys,
GOOD LUCK FOR CTs TMR!
HWAITING!