_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Since I am absolutely not doing any work right now, shall use the remaining time to blog abit.
Okay, about my behavior and from my entries the week before,
I’ll admit; I was depressed, deranged, and feeling utterly dejected.
Why?
I won’t say it here. But my close friends can more or less guess it, and I also typed one long post on the other blog.
Really sorry to ignore/neglect/”cease to exist” the whole of last week. And esp so, when we made plans to go do our “sporty activities” and go shop for formal clothes, and do all those stuff.
I just wanted to disappear during that whole week, because I felt so dejected and so down in the dumps.
And really want to apologize for the last minute back-outs as well.
Being emotionally fragile for that one whole week was so terrible, and I don’t want it to ever happen to me again.
Don’t know why I was so loony and, as much as I dislike to use this word; emo. ………….
ALRIGHTY, but it’s the
start of a new week!!
AND, IT’S THE
START OF THE 6MONTH INTERSHIP!I bet all ACC students couldn’t slp last night.. okay, maybe not all, but I’d say majority?
I tried slping at 11. But I rolled around in bed, played cooking mama, and stoned till it was 12ish before I fell aslp.
And the stupid thing was, I woke up arnd 530am this morning! Without the alarm!
I might have to think I was
highly unnerved.
Hahaha. But I fell back aslp like 10 mins later. Heh heh.
MY HEELS ARE SO IRRITATING I SWEAR!! I AM GOING TO BUY MYSELF A NEW PAIR OF HEELS THE MOMENT I END WORK! (which is in an hr and 10mins btw)
SO IRRITATING!! I nearly fell, and the stupid heels are so noisy! So uncomfortable! Got one
pink dinosaur and one
blue koala bear plaster on the back of each heel now. i couldnt bear to use the cartoon plasters one leh! :S but emergency calls for it.
haizz.
And the heel is so mm, thin?
I nearly fell and leaned against
1 sweaty Indian man on the train just now. But the Indian man is a working Indian man. He looks nice and friendly, and thankfully, does not have an arm full of hair :D
professionally looking with his HTC phone somemore \m/
Thought I’ll be late, but okay lah. Reached TP on the DOT of 8. saw some
Kao. We spent 20 mins tryjng to locate our building. My feet was yelling
“BLOODY MURDER!”
And we, (Royston dennis and I), all perspired like it was the BIG WALK or sth?
SO HOT! Nb!
Hate hate hate formal wear!
But okay luh… the office looks nice :D I like it! ^^
we saw “R*J*H from R&T too. HAHAHA! No luh. Inside joke. But the man looked like 1 handsome fitter version of Joshua Nathan, with a new upgrade 9.0 installed in him. HOHO.
Handsome Joshua Nathan! HAHA, bet yall never seen one before! …
TMD. I really feel like shitting..
But very embarrassing to press the ding-dong bell to get someone to open the door for me. =’ ‘=
…
THANKFULLY! I HAVE ROYSTON SITTING JUST BESIDE ME! Thank you Buddha!
If not, I think I’ll just shrivel up in loneliness and boredom. At least some one to talk to and laugh with.
Hahahas. He looks depressed now. And teary.
I think he’s very sad because hes very bored with his work. HA HA HA
At least hes got sth to do luh!
Unlike me. Pretending to look important by typing this on word doc.
I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING SINCE 9am lehzzzzzzzzzz! :|Just read the memorandum, some statutory filing requirements, and some form… and maybe looked through some correspondence files, and learnt how to use the printer, fax, typewriter etc etc
I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING LOR! Everybody looks so busy!
Haseenah walks up and down the aisle so many times. Royston gets to do typing stuff and checking stuff with the records.. dennis gets to lift boxes and do filing..
They all got stuff to do
YOU MEI YOU?? But
WO MEI YOU! T-T
Sad.
But I think its because the lady in charge of my team is too busy and well, too nice to give me work to do?
HAHA!
But shes really damn nice!! I like her!!
So sad, she’s going to leave the company next week.
WEH WEH?!?!?!?!?
The people here don’t wear too formally also. That’s a good thing! Means I can wear my dresses!! And buy more dresses! And be more comfortable!
As for tmr, I am going to bring my own cup, my slippers, thinking whether to bring a small pillow
(FYI all my team mates have pillows on their chairs! Book-ed shaped, heart shaped, furry… etc you name it, they got it!) .. also thinking whether I should bring my idare photo frames, and my BA SOC photo frames.
And maybe bring a few soft toys. HAHA!
Its as if, I am preparing to work here for a lifetime right. HAHA! Must be going chee sin alr.
Sianz. I typed so much,
only 15mins passed. I still have
an hr to go. I think I shall waste 20 mins in the toilet shitting, and wasting the other 40 mins talking and wandering around.
…. This was an awfully long and wordy post.