----------E D I T E D----------
HUU-HUU [-.-]
AM sooooooooooo ZONED OUT.
Brain feels so dead! And my eyebags weigh like 2oo Pounds. Hahaha.
So tired. I am looking at the screen like a zombie right naozz.
Feels like I’ve been squinting my eyes for the whole day. Today is a damn productive day, and I am a very efficient worker! HAHAH! Finished all the assigned work 2 hrs before we get off from work.
I CANT WAIT TO GO HOME AND DIVE INTO BED!! ^o^
Talking about which, I think today... I got ghost in my dream!
My mom wakes me up for work every morning, and today, shouldn’t have been any different..
So, from the impression I had, mom was standing at the door and asking me to wake up. And it was so REAL.
And I still made “ArGhuhhhhhhharghuhh…~” the usual morning grunts.
but I got up eventually, and I went to the kitchen to say gd morning to my mom, and to bathe..
Me: *walk walk walk to the kitchen , sees mom “Morning Mummy…”
Mom: “Ehh, Why you wake up so early today??? It’s only 6.15am now.”
Me: “Huh?? You ask me to wake up what.”
Mom: “Nooo~ I never. I always wake you up at 6.45am.”
Me: “Huh?? But you were standing at the door just now………”
Mom: “Noooo~ You must be dreaming.”
Me: “But I still “ArGhuhhhhhhharghuhh…~” just now leh.”
Mom: “I know. Can hear you just now. You are dreaming”
Me: “Okay lor. I go back and slp.”
...
and so I went back to bed to slp for another 10mins.
BUT I SWEAR THE DREAM WAS SO REAL!!
So bizarre…. I SWEAR!! Its almost SURREAL!
My mother really stood there at the door.. and her 10000000 decibel voice was so loud when she called me to wake up, that’s why I was so sure I wasn’t in a dream.
But the time really was 6.15am when I looked at it. Got a shock myself..
…
ARGHHHH~ I’m soooooo tired!! I want to goooo home! Just click click my heels, and fly away home like Dorothy. HAHA, instant flashbacks of the secondary school assembly play is in my mind now. HAHA. Nostalgic man..
.. I also realized 2 things , from working.
1. I AM REALLY NOT USED TO USING THE MOUSE!
Happened like umpteen times today! ; I want to use click a button, and AUTOMATICALLY my middle finger will just go to the “imaginary touchpad”—which is a stupid space of square on the table -.-
And then I feel so silly. Pfftsk.
2. THE OFFICE GIRLS HERE ARE ALL RLLY SKINNY!! Some are like stick thin I tell you!!
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!!?!?!
NA LI KE NENG?!?!?
They eat a lot of pastries from the Delifrance breakfast the company orders every morning for the staff…
And they also eat a full complete lunch.
And they sit on the chair for hours and hours.
