_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yet again, I have nth to do.
MORN: created 8 new Directors’ Listing files & changed the Register of Directors in the Minutes Book.
AFTERNOON: lunch, and then after that, closed 10 CORR files, opened 10 new ones. Was a delivery girl, and “Santa’s little helper”; pasted scotch tape over all 10 of the new CORR files. Fingertips are pretty dry now. They look pretty deprived of moisture.
NOW @ 5.23pm: I have nth to do, except listening to my psp, and blogging. Nice colleague gave me XXX company’s file to read on its fact sheets and operational structure and all – but I think I will sleep whilst reading it.
One thing I would want to read would be:
THE TIME TRAVELER’S WIFE
I really want to read that book!
There’s all these hype about how sweet the story is. Rachel Adams captivated me in the movie trailer I’ll admit that. :)
Any kind souls out there to lend me the book??
Hmm. I think I might drop by the library later, provided I’m not feeling bone lazy after work. HAHHAHA ( but that would be an anomaly I highly reckon)
47 more mins till we knock off!
Funny how I didn’t really do much work today and time passed by so quickly.
Cant wait to go home!! :]
Entertainment weekly tonight! Today’s ep i must watch. No matter how tired I am.
Haiz. Why cant time pass fast enough. I want to
koooooooooooon alr.
Cant wait to go home to set up the
WB livejournal too!
Heh heh heh.