_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello again!
It’s the end of the week! TGIF!! WOOHOOWOOHOO!
I got absolutely nothing to do again.. . becuz JigglyPuff is on leave. Medical leave I reckon; she was having the sniffles for the past few days. GET WELL SOON JIGGLYPUFF!! :>
And so, after bloghopping, blog-windowshopping, and looking up sites for more part time jobs,
I decided to blog to kill time.
I am mad fungry now, and am dying for the yummy kway chap szu recommended at Amoy!
Kway chap ,
^~^ mmmmm & I WANT TO EAT THE $3.80 YOGHURT TODAY! Wo bu care eh eh eh eh eh~Yoghurt ^~^ mmmmm. Nom nom nomI see everybody around me walking here and there, and a lot of filing and typing and paper sounds.
I feel guilty not doing anything.
&& now, my desk neighbour has been relocated!! D:
Two cubicles away!! I feel so bored without him talking nonsense with me!
I think if I’m tooooooooooooo bored, I might fly a paper airplane over to my now, faraway desk neighbour, or maybe throw a paper ball. I hope it doesn’t kena mother goose or ice queen though! :X
I only have 1 week more! And then I’m going back to sch.
I don’t feel overly happy or overly sad about going to sch. Sch is just sch, lor.
But I’m going to miss my colleagues and the environment here luh. I think I’m damn lucky to be attached to R&J!! stress free, nice people, comfortable work spaces.. it’s a really nice company! ^^
So much to do next week;
-I have to make sure I finish up all my work, so the other interns wont have to
do the work.
-I have to start bringing the things that I brought to the
company, bit by bit, everyday.
-I have to DECIDE what to get for my
colleagues and my pretty mgr, as a farewell gift! Sorta! Hahahhahas, not rlly a
gift luh, just buy some nice yumtums I think? Yummy yummy. I think I might make
cards too. (:
-I want to dye my hair before sch starts. :O haven dyed my
hair in a loooooooooooooooooong time. Abit apprehensive though .. ………..
since the previous time I dyed my hair, was a nightmare.. aye! See how luh.
The office always smells damn good, like a dash of baby powder and flowery scents tgt. Damn relaxing and soothing.
Fungry fungry! D:
While sch is starting soon, VIC IS COMING BACK TOO!!
VIKKKKKKKKK, PAILI WAAAAA! (faster come! <--SINGLISH! TSKTSK!)
cant vait to se me shang gou (what's up dawg) & chill with you, like peace up A town!
I’m starting to feel like an irritant.