_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

skipping a whole day worth of lectures to look after my sis today. but even so,
I HAVE ALOT OF STUFF TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so, everybardy just
GIVE ME A BREAK PLEASE!!! :(
calls and smses have been coming since the time i woke up.
heaven knows why the hell i set my alarm at 930am, only to wake up at 10am.. ONLY TO waste all that time on breakfast and tv .. when i can snuggle for more sleep in this rainy weather.
*curses.
i rlly rlly have alot of things to do today. :( kinda feels better if i went to sch for my lectures today.. but, decision made, so i stuck with it.
ARGH!! GRRR!! sis bf is coming now?!?!?!!?!?!?!!
...
house is in a mess. list of to-dos not done. errand not done.. SPARE ME PLSSSSSSS! :(
i jst want to rot at home for a day. JUST ONE!! :(
................................................................................. :(
I HATE SCH. I WANT TO WORK BACK AT R&T. I MISS ROYSTON, DENNIS and HASEENAH, and all my POKEMON COLLEAGUES.. I MISS SZU FROM THE NEXT BLDG, and I MISS SEEING ALL THE OTHER PPL FROM THE OTHER COMPANIES AT TANJONG PAGAR LIKE SEAN, JUNHUI, ELVIS, SALLEH ETC. I HATE SCH. Did i mention that for the 1452789318975957 time yet??
ytd. i was like one big blur.
-left house 45mins earlier bcuz i thought tax tut starts at 1pm. (wtf was i thinkin?!?! 1pm is lunch right!)
-stayed up to 2am to complete tax tut, bcuz i was presenting, and then I BLOODY FORGOT TO BRING MY THUMBDRIVE TO SCH!! WHAT KIND OF BRAINS DO I OWN?!?!?!?!?!?
the worst part was rlly the thumbdrive.
calling my siblings to help me attach a doc to send to my friend was BLOODY MURDER. esp my bro..
the funny part of it all was, while my friend was presenting her ans on the screen, halfway thru, the msn convo popped up and it was "ME" who talked to her..
so the whole time i think my classmates were like "....eh? why is amanda talking to shu wen on msn when shes sitting behind us without a laptop..."
haha.
OKOK.
GOT TO GO SHIT and RUSH TO CLEAR MY THINGS.
I HATE SCH. THE END.